We are now offering a 2 year ‘blended’ course to allow greater access to training.
This consists of 2 semesters a year of teaching and experiential sessions on Zoom, with residential weekends and face to face workshop days.
The course is open to those of any denomination with an understanding of and sympathy with the Christian faith.
Those seeking a place should:
- Be someone who finds others turn naturally to them
- Be mature and stable in their Christian faith (this does not mean without questions and challenges!)
- Have a spiritual guide (we can help you find someone suitable if necessary)
- Have knowledge of the scriptures and traditions of Christianity
Together we hope to
- Encourage giftedness and offer practical training in the skills and art of spiritual direction
- To nurture your own spiritual life
- To develop an appreciation and knowledge of the wide variety of Christian spiritualities
- To broaden understanding and experience of differing traditions of prayer
If you are interested in exploring this, please download the publicity leaflet, the course plan and the application form
The file download facility is now working. Thank you for your patience.